Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saint of the Broom


St. Martin De Porres
I have a guest posting on footprints on my heart.  Sarah started a series on saints, sharing stories on her blog, of regular people who have a saint close to their heart.  Saints show us an example of extraordinary humbleness and trust in God in every day life.

My story is about an unlikely saint who I came to know and strangely enough realized how much we had in common.   

He came to me in a dream.  Not his face, just his name.  It was written out like a cloud in the sky, St. Martin De Porres...  Read more




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for writing, Deborah! It's a pleasure to share your story. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the saint stories.-- I'm honored to be a part of it!

      Delete